O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival training is not your typical officer survival course. Our courses are specifically designed with updated officer
survival information, advanced tactics and forward thinking to help give officers the upper hand on the street. O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival
takes officer survival training to a new level by combining advanced officer survival tactics and techniques with a performance centered understanding of:
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—or, better yet, get inside
adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Indicators of Success:
Law enforcement officers of all ranks, disciplines and job assignments will have a more tactical mindset, a better understanding of themselves and their
adversaries and will be able to maximize their performance allowing them greater odds of success. See what officers are saying.
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to recognize and decipher danger signs, including previously unrecognized signs.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How memory and survival skills are encoded and recalled under stress for maximum benefit.
|100% of officers who have attended this training would recommend this training for other officers!*
* Based on completed after class evaluations provided to all officers after course completion.
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival is a trademark of Rally Point Training Consulting. All rights are reserved.
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum memory retention and maximum physical performance.
- Learn hands on officer self-rescue and buddy-rescue tactics and techniques. (Advanced Course)
|Where the O.O.D.A. Loop isn't just a catch phrase.
It's the foundation for your survival!