Why choose RALLY POINT Training Consulting & O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival training?
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival training provides up to date, on and off duty, knowledge based officer
survival information that is specifically designed to help save officer's lives on a daily basis. Our training
focuses on helping officers have the upper hand by giving them a performance based understanding of:
Where the "O.O.D.A. Loop" is not just a catch phrase.
It's the foundation for officer survival!
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our
adversaries—or, better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Indicator of Success:
Law enforcement officers of all ranks, disciplines and job assignments will have a more tactical mindset, a better
understanding of themselves and their adversaries and will be able to maximize their performance allowing
them greater odds of success.
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers.
- How memory is encoded and recalled for maximum benefit.
- How to recognize and decipher danger signs, including previously unrecognized signs.
- How to control stress, fear and anxiety prior to, during and after dangerous encounters.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.