Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—or, better yet, get inside
adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Indicator of Success:
Law enforcement officers of all ranks, disciplines and job assignments will have a more tactical mindset, a better understanding of themselves and their
adversaries and will be able to maximize their performance allowing them greater odds of success.
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How memory is encoded and recalled for maximum benefit.
- How to recognize and decipher danger signs, including previously unrecognized signs.
- How to control stress, fear and anxiety prior to, during and after dangerous encounters.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to provide self rescue and buddy rescue medical treatment for officer trauma. (advanced course)
|100% of officers who have attended this training would recommend this training for other officers!*
* Based on completed after class evaluations provided to all officers after course completion.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival training is not your typical officer survival course. Our courses are specifically designed with updated officer
survival information, advanced tactics and forward thinking to help give officers the upper hand on the street. O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival
takes officer survival training to a new level by combining advanced officer survival tactics and techniques with a performance centered understanding of:
|With Active Shooter/Active Killer incidents and deadly ambushes against law enforcement officers on the rise what are you doing to
prepare? Learn how to take your training and yourself to the next level!
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival and O.O.D.A. Loop based Survival Skills Consulting are trademarks of Rally Point Training Consulting. All rights are reserved.