|Up to date, on and off duty, knowledge based officer survival information that is specifically
designed to help save officers' lives on a daily basis.
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our
adversaries—or, better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Indicator of Success:
Law enforcement officers of all ranks, disciplines and job assignments will have a more tactical mindset, a better
understanding of themselves and their adversaries and will be able to maximize their performance allowing
them greater odds of success.
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers.
- How memory is encoded and recalled for maximum benefit.
- How to recognize and decipher danger signs, including previously unrecognized signs.
- How to control stress, fear and anxiety prior to, during and after dangerous encounters.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
|100% of attendees would recommend this training to fellow officers!*
* Based on evaluations provided to all officers after course completion
|Taking officer survival training to a new level!
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival training is not your typical officer survival course. Our O.O.D.A. Loop
based Officer Survival course is specifically designed with updated officer survival information and
advanced thinking to help give officers the upper hand on the street. O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival
takes officer survival training to a new level by teaching officers: