Course Goals include:
- Take a new look at your officer survival, both on and off duty.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and understand the realities of officers down in the
line of duty.
- Learn how to recognize and decipher danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum retention and maximum physical performance.
- and much more...
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—or,
better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Built on the foundation of saving officers' lives by helping make better, smarter, safer, and more effective officers.
Learn to see what you've been missing and how to maximize your work and training for greater odds of success.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival is specifically crafted by combining advanced tactics and techniques with an in depth
performance based knowledge of:
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to build better physical training programs to increase officers' odds in a critical incident.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival for Law Enforcement and Tactical
Guardian Mindset are trademarks of Rally Point Training Consulting. All rights
Up to date officer mindset information with a focus on understanding the importance of having and properly utilizing a
Tactical Guardian Mindset in an ever changing world.
Course Goals and Indicators of Success:
- Understand the history of law enforcement in the United States and our current place in history.
- Understand how our roles are built on the Peelian Principles of Policing and the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.
- Learn and understand how a proper Tactical Guardian Mindset is a benefit for law enforcement.
- Understand the natural place for Tactical Guardians in Law Enforcement.
- Learn the importance of employing sound tactical thinking and appropriate de-escalation tactics and techniques to better
protect and serve.
- Officers will be encouraged to employ sound tactical thinking and appropriate de-escalation techniques when appropriate to
better serve and protect.
- and much more...